Only 20 Percent

 

You probably won’t believe it, but only 20 percent (20%) of your efforts are generating eighty percent (80%) of your results. There are a bunch of books that go into detail about this stuff, but the idea is there is an 80/20 rule in nearly everything in life.

You probably only use 20% of your home … wear 20% of your clothes regularly … 20% of your clients actually produce 80% of your revenue … and so on and so on.

Why does this matter or what does any of this mean?

Well, if you get ahold of the 20% that bring in the results in life, you can intensify it, and push off the remaining 80% not doing much, and become a more productive person.

I’ve been using this in great ways.

I’m reading more books and reading them even faster. Why? Because I know that 80% of most books are fluff that goes around the meat of the book (the 20%). So I learned how to read the 20%!

I’m getting more customers and helping these customers better because I know if they are 20 or 80…

You can use these in all kinds of ways and I invite you to ASAP!

 

Why So Many Over Night Successes

Over Night Successes

A lot of times we hear about these overnight successes, and they do more harm to us than good because it appears like they just thought to themselves, I’m going to do this, and go do it and BOOM they are famous and making a whole lot of money. We hear about them very often so we kind of thing it is the norm. However, the world operates like a glacier; there is a 20/80 rule to nearly everything.

FaceBook Overnight SuccessThe bulk of the people trying to make the NBA don’t even get turned away at the door; they get turned away in the car as they prepare to go to the venue to get to the door. The casualties of lost dreams in NBA basketball, entertainment industry, and even in becoming a hot-shot attorney are all over the land scape.

Does this mean it will happen to you?

No!

Each individual’s dream and vision, backed by consistent hard work, work ethic, persistence, and what I call “super blessings” (other people call luck, chance, and being at the right spot at the right time); can land them in the top twenty percent of the people vying for the same goals. You have to believe a ball player won’t just get up at age twenty-five and decide he wants to play NBA basketball and walk out there and do it. The odds are far against him, unless he is six feet ten inches and has a deadly hook shot, with an ability to rebound and block shots.

If you do see an overnight success; chances are they have worked their entire life for the opportunity and when they had their moment, the years of preparation paid off and they shined. An example would be Jeremy Lin of the Houston Rockets; this guy will be paid 35Million dollars over the next three years because of his dream, vision, consistent hard work, work ethic, persistence, and “super blessings.”

Why so many overnight successes
J. Lin Overnight Success? (Photo by Jeff Gross/Getty Images)

In my world, the world of online business, overnight success is the dream of everyone; to make money sitting on their couch watching TV or movies, drinking fruity drinks is the image people have consistently on their minds. It happens more often than we think… especially in the new the program like Empower Network, it is documented that people have made six figure incomes for the very first time at their crack at online marketing and they have done it in less than seven months.

I see old ladies blogging to the bank and it is truly inspiring. The “super blessings” are being passed out in large amounts there, but it does not mean it happens for everyone.

Remember, your dream, vision, consistent hard work, work ethic, persistence, and “super blessings,” all play a role in your success and possible overnight success. Have a dream, see it every day, consistently work at it, and with the “super blessings” it will materialize one day for you. Possibly sooner than you can believe.

 

 

Due Daniels

Ps: to learn how you can become an overnight success online by joining my newsletter and learning how today!